Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Laugh Kookaburra, Laugh Kookaburra.. | Tampa Family Photographer

I spent the best 2 hours today with the sweetest, most genuine family. You could just feel the love and I truly mean that! Vanessa, who lives in CA, contacted me and wanted to get some shots of her cute, adorable son Mr. S, along with them and the grandparents while she was in town visiting for Christmas. Two of her sisters were there to help keep his attention. That's where the title of this post comes into play. We were all out near the golf course and they belt out, quite nicely I might add, the Kookaburra song. He just stared at them and then eventually cracked a smile! The sang a few others I wasn't too familiar with but I loved it! I loved how they were all so happy. Made me miss my family! I thought about sticking around and enjoying the fire that was in the fireplace, they made me feel that comfortable! I didn't want to leave. I drove home with a smile on my face the whole time thinking what a fun 2 hours I had! I just love what I do! Thanks Vanessa and David for putting a smile on my face. I am so glad that I got to meet you! Here are a few teasers! I will let you know when I am done with the rest of them!

PC294664web

PC294713web

PC294887web

PC294955web

No comments: