Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Teacher Appreciation May 3-7

Teacher appreciation week is fast approaching! Back before I had children I taught children with learning disabilities for 13 years. I LOVED teaching... but hated the paperwork that went a long with it! Blah! At the moment I am VERY fortunate to be able to stay home with my children and chase my passion which is photography. I would like to extend to ALL teachers in the area half off my session fee and 20% off all PRINTS. So please, if you know of any teachers out there... spread the word! And also THANK THEM!!!! A simple thank you goes a long way for all for the hard work they do to teach the future of America with such limited resources! And if you want to thank them with a gift... get them a gift certificate to laurel photography! :)

No comments: