Thursday, December 23, 2010

The K family | Tampa family photographer

This session has been in the making for quite some time.  Meet the gorgeous K family and their adorable children Mr. M and Miss G.  We met over at UT to get some quick shots and then went back to their house on Davis Island to get some more.  Mr. M wasn't feeling me that day so I came back to have a play date with Mr. M and Payne and just happened to bring my camera with me as well. I got some really cute shots of the both of them.   I had to go back to their house recently to deliver their cards and as soon as Mr. M saw me he said, "No camera."  LOL!

sarah_31Ccropweb

sarah_44Cweb

sarahklap_63Cweb

sarahklap_170BWweb

I just loved this one of Mr. M.... too bad my little guy is in view in the background!  :(
sarahklap_193BWweb

No comments: