Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meet the {R} kids...

My biggest challenge yet as a photographer... getting 6 kids to sit and smile! I had a lot of fun though. I'm excited to share the individual pictures of the kids. The group shot I will have to keep hidden as it is a surprise for someone special!

If you check out my blog on a regular basis, you will recognize this beauty... Miss. M!
P2091785CBsssubcolWM

The next two sweeties are twins and they were so serious! Aren't they so cute? Miss E was just a doll. Check out his eyes on Mr. B! They are so amazing!!!!
P2091790CBsssubcolWM

P2091797CBsssubcolWM

This cutie pie below was my challenge! Mr. T was so not interested. Caught him though! :0)
P2091806mixbowlWM

This sweetie below was just so easy to work with! Mr. R loved to sit and smile it up for the camera!
P2091801mixbowWM

No comments: