Monday, February 2, 2009

My entry for the

I LOVE faces contest! The theme this week.... "the eyes have it". This is my first time entering a picture on this blog. I had never heard about it until this weeks judge, Jodi, posted it on her blog! How exciting and what a super fun blog with super fun contests! This is my daughter Brooke. This picture was my blog header for the past year. She just got bumped for a new header! opps! The is one of my all time favorite shots of her! Looks like she has cat eyes!


7 comments:

Laurel said...

From one Laurel to another ... gorgeous!

jennykate77 said...

She is an adorable little girl! Beautiful picture!

The Golf Widow said...

She is beautiful. Great eyes!

Randi said...

Stunning photo! I love it!

Natalie said...

I love the angle!

Natalie said...

I love the angle!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL LOVE THOSE EYE'S