Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I | FACES WEEK 8 | HANDS-ON FUN

Ok... so here's my "hands-on fun" entry for this week. I'm sure most of you will look at it and think... "ok" and move on the the next entry. I know it's not GREAT, but it sure has some meaning to me. This is my son and he is a PICKY eater!!!! If it's not all of the unhealthy foods... he won't try it. Last month I took him and my daughter to the strawberry farm to pick berries. After watching Brooke pick away he wanted to pick too. So I let him thinking he would throw it on the ground or squish it in his tiny hands. He held it forever and then the little booger put it in his mouth and devoured it. I was so happy! Yet, he hasn't done it again. :( When your are done here... go on over to I HEART FACES to check out all the other entries!



P1195352web

6 comments:

Kit Womble Photography said...

Oh, me likey! This is a great angle, and whatever is on her hand it is crisp clear!

Melody said...

wonderful shot! the vivid red of the berry adds to the whole feel...great angle!

Jean Smith said...

adorable! love the angle and sweet little hands holding a bright, red strawberry!

Lena said...

Love it! Great angle and lighting and that strawberry looks delicious!
I'm going through the picky eating stage now too. My once healthy eater now only wants cookies.

crsmith said...

wow, love the angle & tack sharpness of the berry fuzz!

tangie said...

love your story!! and I think this is beautiful! i want to eat the strawberry and touch those soft little hands!!