Monday, February 1, 2010

Looking for new locations | Tampa photographer

Alright all you "blog stalkers" out there... hehehee... I need some new locations to shoot! I've done UT, downtown, Ybor, Pass-a-grille beach... I want someplace fresh! Though not too far from South Tampa (is that too much to ask? LOL! I know I may be pushing it.) Maybe the country, a cool field, a funky barn? So here's the skinny! If you see something you like (doesn't have to be the country- think out of the box) take a few shots with your point and shoot and send them my way. Your deadline is February 10th. We'll take a look at them and pick the coolest one. If your location is selected, you will receive half off your sitting fee and 15% off your order! So get going, get clicking... can't wait to see what you come up with.

And here's my favorite shot of Brooke in Ybor City! It made it to the jumbo tron in NY Time's Square this past October!
PA147423web

No comments: