Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holiday sessions available

They holiday season is right around the corner.  Now is the time to get your family photos taken for your annual card.  Book now b/c if it was anything like last year... I filled up fast.  I had to turn some people away.  I am offering two MINI SESSIONS packages!  All mini sessions are 30 minutes.  If you are looking to get lots of different poses with a few outfit changes then this is not the session for you.  I am still offering my regular sessions ($150) as well and they are 1-1.5 hours long.  Mini sessions need to be completed by the end of November to insure your cards will arrive in time. 

1.  $100 for time only
OR
2.  $270 this includes time and 4 desk prints (8x10 or smaller, you pick the size) and 25 flat custom designed cards on gloss or linen card stock or 50 flat custom cards on picture paper.  ($310 value)  The prints make great gifts for the holidays.  

Deposits need to be paid up front to secure your spot.  This can be done through Paypal or cash/check.  No EXCEPTIONS!

To end this post with our card from last year
card2

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

Hey girlie! Thanks so much for your comment. It made my day :) I love people even more when they think I'm funny, not crazy. Although I think the two can be interchangeable... for me at least. ;)