Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My what a difference 9 months makes | Tampa children's photographer

I can't believe how big Mr. B is getting. I photographed him right after he was born. You can see those here and here.  Soon after, they moved to San Diego and I was sad to see them go.  Now they are back and I couldn't be more thrilled, but it's only because Mr. B's dad is back out to sea until June which is so sad.  Sad that he missed out on his son's first Christmas and will miss out on his first birthday and possible his first walk.... However it is a blessing that his dad if fighting for our freedom. 
 
Anyway... look how cute he is?  That dimple.... just want to squeeze those cheeks!


ben_18web

ben_23web

In the picture below if you look closely into his right eye you can see the ceiling fan.
ben_33web

ben_38web

No comments: