Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bittersweet | Tampa Children's photographer

This morning I met up with one of my oldest and dearest friends and her adorable kids at Cracker Barrel to have breakfast and say "goodbye".  She's moving to Texas!  Sniff sniff.  We met back in 1991 at the GAP in Tampa Bay mall.  I had just moved to Tampa to continue my college education at USF.  She was also in college at USF.  We both LOVED baseball and we clicked!  We did a lot together.  She was one of my go to girls!  Of course after college and as time went on, we both moved on in life still keeping in touch.  She's one of those friends that if you don't talk to in a long time, you can pick back up like it was yesterday. And even though we don't see each other often b/c of distance (she is in Lakeland, me in South Tampa) and kids, I will miss her terribly!  So for the title of this blog post.... bittersweet... as I am sad that she is leaving but I am also so happy for her and her family!  They are all going to experience a new chapter in their life and I couldn't be more excited for them!

kim_55web

kim_78web

kim_34web

No comments: