Friday, June 10, 2011

The C kids | Tampa Children's photographer

This was an awesome session!  I had so much fun with these three and their mom.  A mom who could be your best friend... a mom who appreciates the art of photography.   The weather was perfect.  Honestly, it kept my mind off of the awful news that I had received hours earlier that my best friend from HS had passed away after multiple cancers and liver failure.  I was just devastated, but got myself together and did it!  I will miss her terribly... but know she's pain free and in a better place.  Make sure you HUG the ones you love tight and slow down your life to enjoy them.  LIFE can be taken away in an instant!

Here's a sneak peek of these adorable 3 while I make my journey up to the Destin/Fort Walton Beach area to say goodbye.


Audra_116web

Audra_260web

Audra_221web

No comments: