Sunday, September 12, 2010

2nd annual TEA TIME

Look at these girls! We all met at Gymboree when they were around 6 months and have kept in touch since. I think it's great. We've survived birthday parties, a move for one (and now they are back), and younger brothers for all. Three of them 4 started Kindergarten this year... Miss L 1st grade. Even though only 2 attend the same school I am thrilled we have all kept in touch. Last year we all got together for a back to school tea and this year we decided to do it again and will try to do it every year. This year we had a new member join us... the ever so sweet Miss A. Here are some shots from today. I wish I can find the picture of the 4 of them on the bench that I took last year so we can see how they've grown.

1 comment:

A Cannon Photography said...

This looks like sooo much fun!