Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby fever | Tampa newborn photographer

It's baby time... last week it was sweet baby G, today I got to meet beautiful baby B, and this week it will be baby A.  So, back in April I had the honor of photographing Miss A to mark her 1 year birthday.  Yesterday I got to meet her beautiful baby brother Mr. B.  The love she has for him is so adorable!  I spent a couple of hours at the house capturing the two of them.

Here is Miss A.  She had a fun time playing on the bed.

Karen N_43web

How stinkin cute is his room?  I was so in love with the mural above his bed.  His daddy is a big golfer.  I honestly can't believe that I didn't think of this for our son, Payne, who we named after Payne Stewart. So I had to get sweet baby B and the mural in a shot!

Karen N_81web

Enjoy these teasers until I can finish the rest of the gallery Karen!!!

No comments: