Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th

Rain, rain go away! It rained ALL DAY!!!!! Boo.... so I did the next "American" thing to do... SHOPPING! I took the kids to the mall. Kevin had a golf tournament over in Orlando today so it was just the 3 of us. We lunched at Olive Garden (Brooke's request) and then went for a carousel ride at the mall. The rain stopped for about an hour... enough time to get my pictures in at a park by the water. I should have taken a picture of the sky behind me. Quite ominous. Took enough shots and high tailed it out of there before it rained yet again. Brooke was so bummed because she wanted to see the fireworks. By the time they were supposed to start it just stopped raining so we're not sure if they still had them downtown. There's always next year!

Hope everyone had a fun, sunny 4th.

Would you believe me if I told you this was the last shot I took.... they were so uncooperative. It took a couple of lollipops sticking out from behind my ears to get them to both smile and look at the camera at the same time!

4thofjuly_84web


4thofjuly_41web

No comments: