Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A few specials going on....

Don't forget the specials that I am having at Laurel Photography.

High School Seniors it's time to get your pictures taken!  If you want something unique and different from a studio look... Call me!  $20 off sitting and 32 wallets.  That's a savings of $100!  Specials ends August 2.

Summer July Special
$20 off sitting fee and 3 5x7s.  That's a savings of $140.  Session has to take place in July.  Only 2 spots left! 

And I have to include a picture with a post...  last Thursday I took my two kids on a trolley ride through Ybor City, Channelside and downtown.  Brooke had done this several times and I had taken Payne last year, but this time he got it.  He was so super excited!  He sat still through the whole ride and said "trolley ride" about 30 times.

trolley_09web

No comments: