Thursday, March 31, 2011

April fools fun! | Tampa photographer

Yesterday I stumbled upon a food blog that had a cute idea for April fools.  It's called Our Best Bites.  The post that I am speaking of is called Silly cupcakes.   So, this morning I baked the cupcakes.  Then while my son napped I decorated them so that I could serve them their "vegetables" this evening as we won't be home to eat tomorrow night (I'm taking the kids to Busch Gardens).  And yes, I did this all during our "no named hurricane" that slowly blew through here ALL day.  OMG... I have never seen anything like it.  About a mile away a tornado touched down.  But we are all safe, no damage and no power outage for us thank goodness.  Oh, and the kids WERE NOT fooled by these!  Can you guess which one they both wanted???  Of course... peas & carrots... lots of candy on top!








No comments: