Saturday, April 9, 2011

PINKBERRY is finally open! | Tampa event photographer

So I know I have been talking a lot about PINKBERRY... well the day finally came and they had the VIP grand opening party this past Thursday night on the patio of Maggianos right across from the store.  I was asked to photograph the event and even though I do not do events I could not say no to my dear friend Jackie.    The party was a hit and so much fun.  They served unlimited Pinkberry to all the guests and you could visit the topping bar and pick whatever you wanted to complete the Pinkberry experience.  They also served a Pinkberry alcohol concoction that was so super delicious. The store swirled free Pinkberry with toppings from 6-10.  I'd say both were a HUGE success.  When I left I was in a Pinkberry coma!  I'm totally hooked!!!  And YES!!! there is a HUGE difference in taste from those other yogurt stores here in South Tampa!  Make sure you give it a try... especially the Lychee (which is seasonal)  ... you won't be disappointed. 

















No comments: